Traders willing to open a trading account with the Red Fin Stocks company have to pass the procedure of account verification. It involves the request to provide the copies of some personal documents of a trader to prove his/her identity.
The data provided will be checked to avoid any possible complications in the future regarding the identity of the account owner. You can be sure that all the personal data is encrypted and protected from hacking.
Here is the list of the documents required for the trader’s account verification:
1. Documents that prove the client’s identity:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- residence permit or Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid civil passport (the two-page spread with the photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents that confirm the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phones, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement, or any other official document, confirming your address valid over the past three months.
Note that for successful account verification, you should provide only high-quality copies of original and valid documents.