Indices are statistical measures of an asset class performance in the securities market. They allow traders to understand and track this performance. The main advantage of trading in indices is the access to the variety of assets comprising the index in a single deal.
Trading indices is an easy field to enter, compared to investing in stocks. Indices are less affected by the fluctuation of a single stock, as soon as they are based on the collective performance of a large number of stocks. Indices allow both long and short trading, while individual shares cannot be traded short. It expands trade opportunities of traders who can profit on the rise and fall of stocks. Indices are also liquid and volatile assets with extended trading hours, which makes them even more attractive for investors.
With Red Fin Stocks, you can trade in the most popular indices in the industry. These include:
- S&P 500 – the value of the Standard & Poor 500 consists of the share prices of 500 leading US companies;
- DJIA – the index is calculated on the price levels of 30 most significant stocks traded on the NASDAQ and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE);
- NASDAQ 100 – the index represents the value of 100 non-financial NASDAQ-traded companies;
- FTSE 100 – the index is a collection of 100 of the largest UK companies;
- DJ EURO STOXX 50 – it collects 50 of the largest European companies’ share value.
An experienced trader can choose indices for trading and decide which of them will better suit his portfolio. Red Fin Stocks provides the best trading conditions in the market and access to the multifunctional trading platform, MetaTrader 4 Web.
Start earning on the stock indices with Red Fin Stocks right now!